Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Wait until you find out how amazing it feels NOT
to have 10,000 years of intentional calcification accumulated around what makes you human blocking your entire experience of reality.

There’s a reason it’s so hard to escape from the Matrix. Keep leaving doors open behind you, keep leaving breadcrumbs for others, our experience of the Great Awakening intensifies with every new Anon, a United Free thinking public is their greatest fear, Sheep no more, WWWG1WGA+NCSWIC=TGA.
06:44 PM - Jul 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
01 September, 09:48
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I opened the eyes of my sister and recently opened the eyes of my nephew's girlfriend.
They are now believers and I have them reasurching every and anything I send them.
2 more Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 September, 09:26
The Deep State must Die!!! all traitors and corrupt criminals in Government need to Die!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 September, 08:41
The Great Decalcification.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 September, 08:36
👇🐸👍

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
24 July, 09:32
Get on Instagram and start dropping truth bombs everywhere! Especially the accounts that showcase a bad celebrity, show sweet vids of children playing outside -- MASKED, or they're pushing the coof/jab. There is definitely an awakening happening there; Libs are asking me to DM them sources so they can research for themselves...

Dropping seeds of doubt in people's minds that are finally starting to open is just as powerful as taking to the streets. In fact I think it's even more powerful. Once that starts to happen we've got a Hundredth Monkey occurring. Never doubt your collective energy can move mountains!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 July, 01:48
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Right thrre with you dropping bread crumbs, keeping vibes up, and HOLDING THE LINE. 🙏❤️🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 July, 01:48
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Right thrre with you dropping bread crumbs, keeping vibes up, and HOLDING THE LINE. 🙏❤️🙏