Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
24 July, 07:43
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This article was circuling allready at least a year ago, the snakes are moving too slow. So all this plus tons of more info have been all in the open for quite some time now, and yet nothing happens. Everything just goes from bad to worse. I don't have a problem to hold the forking line, but if something doesn't start to happen soon in public, people are getting restless...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
23 July, 02:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
23 July, 02:26
SmithKline!!

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
23 July, 01:29
THE FOURTH BRANCH OF THE GOVERNMENT! WHO RUNS THE WORLD? BLACKROCK & VANGUARD!
D I S C L O S U R E L I B R A R Y BITCHUTE C H A N N E L #itstime
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
#THEGREATAWAKENINGISNOW

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
23 July, 12:54
So Where are the Arrest and Convictions America?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
23 July, 12:36
It is patented. Belongs to an owner.