Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I warned you.

I warned that if you cared so much about your job that you’d still be a bitch and wear a mask, because you were so worried about money, you’d give in to anything.

Now look at what’s happening...

Some have to get the jab or they’ll lose their job.

Your fear of man instead of a fear of God has me fearing for your eternal salvation.
01:22 AM - Jul 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 July, 11:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I HAVE HAD TO LEAVE JOBS BEFORE BECAUSE OF MORAL ISSUES.

IT IS SCARY, BUT NOT TOTALLY SCARY BECAUSE YOU FEEL FREE AFTERWARDS, AND A HUGE RISH OF WIND ON YOUR FACE, AND EXCITEMENT BECAUSE OF THE KNOWLEDGE THAT (GOD) LIVE GIVES YOU A CHOICE: WITH EVERY DOOR CLOSING, ANOTHER ONE OPENS.

OPEN YOU DOOR FOR FREEDOME BECAUSE IT IS EXILERATING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 July, 08:44
As soon as the shot came out I walked into my bosses office and told her if she required the shot half of the staff were leaving myself included.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 July, 07:04
Never ever I will take it. Even if i have to loose my job or my house .Never ever i will sell my soul to the devil. Rather be dead.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 July, 01:42
Why would anyone fear god? Perhaps those nasty invisible enemies that claim to be our "gods". But the true eternal Divine Source Consciousness? No. Awe and wonder - yes. But fear? Absolutely not. And no Creator Source of mine would ever want me (or anyone) to fear it. Come on......remember this is the great awakening which includes the religious program here....

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 July, 01:44
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
and i put the responsibility on this very sick, evil, barbaric system(s)....pay to live....all that enslaves us. but yes i agree people have to stand and say NO. enough do - the agenda loses energy.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 July, 08:19
Taking the jab for an employed position means youve sold out to satan, God takes care of his own, no need to compromise yourself. It's a death warrant.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 July, 06:33
Is it true that Kayleigh McEnanny is promoting the jab? If so, this is very disturbing. Several people have posted that she is now being pro jab.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 July, 04:45
Amen.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 July, 03:39
I discussed this with my brother, who is not taking it by the way, but I told him my husband, a pilot, is NOT taking it. He said to me, & jeopardize his job? I said absolutely! It's that or die or become extremely ill the rest of your life with multiple immune diseases. We will figure something out. We have enough money to get by thank God. We don't spend frugally. My brothers daughter took it because she was pressured & needed her job. I told him it was illegal & to look it up. She made a mistake. What I don't understand is why some get sick immediately & others sicker later. That has not been addressed yet. So in the end we are NOT taking this death shot at all.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 July, 11:51
My daughter is not going back to teaching this fall if they require it here in TN.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 July, 04:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My niece is pulling her 7-year-old daughter out of school if they require it.

25 July, 07:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God bless her.

Patriot17 England @17England
23 July, 11:38
Nazer = "guardians of the faith"

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 July, 11:25

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
23 July, 10:26
My daughter is not going back to College for her final year for her Master's Degree because they require her to be vaccinated to attend.
I guess she does hear me after all...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 July, 02:04
In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication
Thank God for caring mothers who protect their children young and old!
The children will not forget how much they were loved 🥰
When I was in my late 30s my mom said, "One of the best days of my life was when you told me that I really did know what I was talking about over all those years." 😄

25 July, 07:05
In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication
God bless her and be proud of her. The school system is evil anyway.

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 July, 10:11
Is President Trump a bitch for promoting the vaccine?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 July, 09:50
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes,fear (which means revere) the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8
God says He will provide for our needs (not our wants). He miraculously provided manna and quail for the Israelites. Never work for anyone that has that much power over you that you would lose your soul for a paycheck or position.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 July, 08:56
God does not want to be feared. that is Jesuit lie

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 July, 10:15
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I TOTALLY agree with you re the Jesuits....
Particularly the Jesuit Bergoglio FAKE Pope.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 July, 11:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not the same kind of “fear” of God. It does NOT mean to be afraid of God. In Biblical context, fearing God means awe, reverence and respect.

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
23 July, 08:53
Know your Almighty Father…know your value …there are job postings everywhere! Dont forget sometimes in life you may have to double down …its ok their are many of us who have proven you can do it! Do not give in to Satan!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
23 July, 08:54
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
TRUTH! AMEN!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 July, 08:50
it is getting darker... i feel it..

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 July, 08:10
I work from home. I would be unemployed if some shit head told me I had to wear a mask.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 July, 07:31
People bitching about others sitting on unemployment instead of working-

Most of them are lazy. The rest don't want to have to wear shit on thier faces or get a vaccine in order to provide.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 July, 07:45
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
😤I'm one of the rest! Not doing shit until this disaster is over. I refuse to get vaxxed or wear a mask!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
23 July, 02:48
Een gewaarschuwd mens telt voor twee.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
03 August, 11:33
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
A HUMAN BEING THAT IS WARNED... COUNTS FOR TWO .

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Troy Halter @VonHalter
23 July, 02:05
Who are YOU to judge the decisions of people trying to care for their kids in a fukked up world. I would die for my kids to live.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 July, 02:02
You"d have to hog tie me first to get a jab.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 July, 01:58
If my job forces the jab, they will have to fire me because I will refuse.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
23 July, 02:19
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yeah , just say yes of course I will take it once trials have been completed , which is jn 2023. That puts the ball straight into their Court as they cant mandate an Emergency Use Drug. You have said Yes.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
23 July, 02:47
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I also have decided if my job forces the so called vaccine they will have to fire me. I'd rather lose my job than my life. I have faith that God will get me through somehow, he always does.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 July, 01:56

Angel Joy @superradangel
23 July, 01:45
I have been in the hospitality consulting industry for 20+ yrs. The last place I opened had to go out of business after 3 yrs. And I will NOT go back because that industry specifically is bound by wearing masks STILL. And there is absolutely no way I will make any of my employees wear a mask to keep their job, nor will I myself ever feel compelled to wear one for the sake of a paycheck. Has everyone forgotten so swiftly what country we live in?! How quickly they fold.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 July, 01:25
You did! We all tried to warn them Doq! I quit my job. I’ll starve before I conform. God is beside me every second. 🙏

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 July, 01:25
You did.