Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 July, 01:22
I warned you.

I warned that if you cared so much about your job that you’d still be a bitch and wear a mask, because you were so worried about money, you’d give in to anything.

Now look at what’s happening...

Some have to get the jab or they’ll lose their job.

Your fear of man instead of a fear of God has me fearing for your eternal salvation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
God does not want to be feared. that is Jesuit lie
08:56 AM - Jul 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 July, 11:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not the same kind of “fear” of God. It does NOT mean to be afraid of God. In Biblical context, fearing God means awe, reverence and respect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 July, 11:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I have no issue with this. We should all have unconditional love for all, even those corrupted with evil, and of course, our source and creator is the ultimate greatness and we are a chip of the great block.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 July, 10:15
I TOTALLY agree with you re the Jesuits....
Particularly the Jesuit Bergoglio FAKE Pope.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 July, 10:11
Gotta take careful look at what "fear" means, in the context Doq was using.

The fear of God that inspired by reverence or awe of Him, His power, and His love. AMEN!

23 July, 10:30
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
There is only love and fear. Awe based on love is ok. Doq meant well. I agree but to unwind the subconscious programming, we have to remove fear from our words of God. Original sin is also a big lie

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 July, 08:15
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
No fear ... God is love ... pure love and we were given commandments to follow. Those who ignore His law have MUCH to FEAR, His Wrath!

Jericho, and the "walls came tumbling down", every living thing was destroyed, no remnant of any kind, all life -- plant, animal human nothing left alive bc they abused His law w/ satanic rituals.