Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 July, 11:37
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
ive thought that for years. tnx for making the point. easy enough- dont eat the food flavored chem products!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 July, 08:57
I read about a gluten-intolerant lady who was visiting an eastern European country. She smelled bread in a bakery there. It smelled so good, she decided to try a little. It didn't bother her at all. Evidently they used GMO free flour.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 July, 09:11
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I had heard that about the pasta there as well. I am gluten intolerant....I never was years ago. Hopefully change will cone soon to our food supply.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 July, 07:47
True! Same with peanut allergies.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 July, 07:38
Probably. Since that shit didn't exist back in the day.

Fun Fact thought, Do you know what they called "Organic Food" in the 1950s?

"Food"

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
23 July, 12:15
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
what?

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
23 July, 12:16
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
sorry. stupid internet in in snd out. sorry for the repeat.