Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 July, 09:52
Telegram is compromised.

VK was right.... again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Anonup is run by Koba and VK and it is the only platform Nana really trusts to any degree.
Not sure where they disappeared to but you can rest assured that where ever they are they are working for us and saving this planet.
05:08 AM - Jul 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
25 July, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I too left FB willingly, but was surprised Twitter banned me without ever posting! I could read tweets though, and did my digging from those. I love anonup and I'm so appreciative to all on here. 😊
Thank You very much Everyone! πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 July, 05:17
Nana, they are busy doing God's dirty work.

Pray, and thank God for everyday.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 July, 11:14
outcast but not out classed

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 July, 06:00
I am grateful for AnonUp!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 July, 08:09
I was banned on Twitter, I left FB willingly, I am on Telegram but never look at it, I am on Gab and again never look at it. This is my spot. I found this site through WeGo, which I never look at 🀣. I figure most normies are on Gab and if we share there, they will find this site.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
22 July, 11:11
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Welcome....
The Purge was Real...And is On Going
FUCK EM!!

βšœβ± Ι†Ε‚β‚²β±§β‚³βšœ Whydouneedmylastname @OmgitsLeigha
23 July, 02:10
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
You nailed it! And Gab is turning into a nightmare of shills, trolls and lefturds galore in the past 2 weeks!

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 July, 07:48
This platform gets hit with enormous, sophisticated hackers 24/7.

I found both Patriots on Twitter when the storm was brewing. VK is very busy. He was the one I chose to follow closely. This was how I began to understand their coding...kudos to the Coders! Koba gets a huge thumbs-up from VK, cause Koba rocks this platform~and it's all good with me.

Some, if not most, members on this platform do not know (or prolly don't care!) that Patriots here are either still on [twitface] and/or we got axed completely.

When Koba rolled out Anonup, I was still a little raw about being censored, I was hoping the "others" were going to be here. Not everyone has an identifying handle...for obvious reasons. Be careful who you follow AND CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS too...especially if you're having "glitches" on your PC.

I like this platform. As with all research and social platforms...it's not perfect...use discernment.

WWG1WGA

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 July, 10:11
In response Dottie French to her Publication
thanks for confirming what i suspected. i am putting less and less stock in what i read here… waiting patiently for VK which is the only reason i joined, stayed on here or check it from time to time.

Gray 359 @Gray359
22 July, 09:15
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Well said, Dottie!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 July, 07:35
Only reason I am here, and most, is because of VK. Oh , that and Twitter Facebook bans ha

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 July, 06:23
what if this is trumps new platform be amazing of that were tha case

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 July, 07:54
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
πŸ™‚Smart

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 July, 08:16
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
It would be amazing, for sure.

The MSM would need to be demolished first, though, before he could go public with it.

Can you imagine the outrage that [they] would try to create amongst the general public if it was known that Trump was mingling with Q's followers???

Of course, Q+ will make it all known in due time.

The best is yet to come.

#MAGA #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #QANON #Q #Qarmy #GodWins