Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 July, 09:52
Telegram is compromised.

VK was right.... again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 05:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Anonup is run by Koba and VK and it is the only platform Nana really trusts to any degree.
Not sure where they disappeared to but you can rest assured that where ever they are they are working for us and saving this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
22 July, 07:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This platform gets hit with enormous, sophisticated hackers 24/7.

I found both Patriots on Twitter when the storm was brewing. VK is very busy. He was the one I chose to follow closely. This was how I began to understand their coding...kudos to the Coders! Koba gets a huge thumbs-up from VK, cause Koba rocks this platform~and it's all good with me.

Some, if not most, members on this platform do not know (or prolly don't care!) that Patriots here are either still on [twitface] and/or we got axed completely.

When Koba rolled out Anonup, I was still a little raw about being censored, I was hoping the "others" were going to be here. Not everyone has an identifying handle...for obvious reasons. Be careful who you follow AND CHECK YOUR FOLLOWERS too...especially if you're having "glitches" on your PC.

I like this platform. As with all research and social platforms...it's not perfect...use discernment.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by Gray359 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
22 July, 10:06
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Aw, shucks... Thank you!