Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
26 July, 10:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i came here due to santa surfing
followed key people and watched them all leave for telegram
i never left here
i wonder who all will circle back now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 July, 07:52
Tired of getting hacked and compromised?
If You Know, You Know! www.anonup.com 😉👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
26 July, 10:11
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
i never hear anything about anon up being compromised. all other platforms have major issues.

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
26 July, 11:25
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
čo sa deje 😆

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 July, 08:45
Lots of bots.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
24 July, 02:06
choc a block with fake accounts of big names.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 July, 04:50
How many times does future prove past with that guy? You’ll be our huckle bearer’s. 🇺🇸

Jed ___ @Jed__
22 July, 09:51
I didn't trust Telegram anyway, never went there.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
22 July, 09:21
That was it from he very beginning. I dont remember, who said it, but that was the reason, I never joined it. They have not an Impressum, nobody knows, who is in control

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
22 July, 12:00
Pegasus: The ultimate spyware for iOS and Android

From 2017

https://www.kaspersky.com/...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 July, 07:53
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
BINGO ❤️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 July, 07:56
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 07:07
V.K seems to always be right! Something Like President Trump!
We need to listen better

1776 Life @pacu44
22 July, 06:09
I knew when it required a picture of your driver license.
"Come on man!"

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 July, 04:40
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
This isn't true. Perhaps if you want a channel of your own you might need a pic of your DL but not for the average follower

The Kid @Thekid
24 July, 07:51
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
they do not ask for dl pic. take that shit back to gab

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 July, 05:08
Anonup is run by Koba and VK and it is the only platform Nana really trusts to any degree.
Not sure where they disappeared to but you can rest assured that where ever they are they are working for us and saving this planet.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 July, 05:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, they are busy doing God's dirty work.

Pray, and thank God for everyday.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
25 July, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I too left FB willingly, but was surprised Twitter banned me without ever posting! I could read tweets though, and did my digging from those. I love anonup and I'm so appreciative to all on here. 😊
Thank You very much Everyone! 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 July, 03:52

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
22 July, 12:56
i think he will be right about exiting all markets in late July too..

3 Chinese dams collapsed, earthquake under 3 gorges, floods everywhere.. mcafee countdown 3am tomorrow, comms galore, Trade Genius predicting a crash like covid market crash of march 2020..

VK predicted that march 2020 crash and its recovery

here we go again!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 July, 12:17
Lets assume HARD FACTS Frens:

1) at least at November 2021 will be ALL EUROPE + Rest of the World fOOked due to permanent mandatory monthly base waxxing

2) Q said, that during Bidens "residency" will fall world Economics into world recession.
CABAL mechanism how to laundering money into bancrupted USA is crippled, but still working... Last blow is "Greed Deal"
So OBVIOUSLY CONDITION of Reinstalling DJT is Still NOT MET YET

WE Must 1st drain ALL THEIR ABILITY TO CREATE MONEY, there is NO WAY, how to skip this part!!!

I WILL BE VERY SUPRISED if DJT will return BEFORE 11/9/2021 AND I AM STILL PATRIOT AND OPTIMIST. They MUST SHOW PUBLIC ALL "FAKE D' SAINTS" RINOS

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 July, 12:09
You're fooling yourself if you don't think they're ALL compromised 🙄

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 July, 11:48
Telegram gave me malware & crasged my phone

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 July, 11:47
Guys... If you read Again, what i told in FEBRUARY... 🤷‍♀️🙏😇

Sometimes is educating REALLY painfull process...Only TOTAL IDIOT could believe, that exist "Safe platform" 🙈😔

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
21 July, 11:46
He is back on, I'm gonna need more than that to believe it's compromised. I never saw VK post against Telegram, what did I miss?

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 July, 04:38
Where is VK? Miss him!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 July, 04:37
Code Monkey Z was banned!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 July, 03:45
I don't think he was the only one...😉🤭

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 July, 03:46
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
now do anon up...LOL

😂🐪🐄

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angel Joy @superradangel
21 July, 01:10
TELEGRAM HAS DEFINITELY BEEN COMPROMISED. CodeMonkey got shot down and soon after, all large accounts have gone quiet. Something big is definitely up. What say you, friend?

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
21 July, 03:08
In response Angel Joy to her Publication

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 July, 10:36
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
This should have always been go to place

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
21 July, 01:05
This is the only reason I miss Twit...They separated so many of us from each other. 😞

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 July, 11:49
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
go back on twitter. can post most anything these days.

Beirie Rose @Beirie
21 July, 12:06
okay so riddle me this Batman doqholiday
Why are all the big name real life attorney Patriots on there like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 July, 11:51
We all miss VK very much! Praying all is well. Hope we hear from him again one day soon.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 July, 11:50
I sat out Telegram & watched & waited, especially after Parler crashed so spectacularly
Now it seems the founder of Telegram had his phone compromised by that Pegasus software? malware?
And there was talk that some people had a huge download of pics or some kind of graphics to their app without their knowledge - they had to go & find the folder(s) to delete the stuff
So I'll continue to sit it out

Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
21 July, 11:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I've had the same thing happen. I kept getting error messages about storage on my phone, and found a telegram folder with over a thousand files in it. I delete it but then if I visit telegram again it automatically downloads lots of videos and pictures that fills up my phone and I have to go in and delete every couple of days.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
21 July, 11:40
Tried Telegram but the had acess to my Storage Spooked me. Never been back.