Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you call yourself an American patriot, learn your consitution.
04:41 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
22 February, 05:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Kirk's Law Corner Friday February 19, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Library
https://kirkslawcorner.com...

Common Law Due Process 2 0

Criminal BAR association? HMMM
Communist legal subversion : the role of the Communist lawyer : report
https://archive.org/detail...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
01 February, 11:33
#Fantastico

very effective,
class-act.🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 10:17
Word!

I am truly shocked at how many Americans are ignorant of our laws!

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
29 January, 12:40
✝️♥️🇺🇸Love It!

29 January, 12:21
Educational Series Episode 1 of 8

29 January, 12:20

29 January, 12:19

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
28 January, 08:05
I got my copy of the Revolution docs....reading Thomas Paine's Common Sense., first piece in the book...what a great piece of writing!!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 12:16
of not the! No Caps! 😎👍

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
28 January, 10:13
Having difficulty getting from Act of 1871 (I found that document) to a corporation that is held by a foreign entity. I did try. Can someone please provide guidance? Trying to bring others on board. Thanks!

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
28 January, 09:56
I used to think it was “bank robbers” yes they exist, but its the “robbing bankers” who set the example, and i don’t consent to your corrupt Capitalization system of Admirality Law , No, count me out i’m Sovereign and God agrees

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
28 January, 09:34
after i work thru the angst of betrayal... beimg born amd raised in Philly makes me darn proud to watch and share- and i am old enough to be one of the last school trips to be allowed to actually touch the Liberty Bell. 🇺🇸🙏 #soverignpower

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
28 January, 08:29
US Code 28 3002

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
28 January, 08:49
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
Trying to tie the pieces together, and bring my husband on board. This post answered his first question, so thank you for providing more evidence. How can we find who owns this corporation?

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
28 January, 07:58
Right. learn your Constitution, The Act of 1871, & study our Bill of Rights.

Also, learn all the ways [they] have manipulated our laws to install a NWO one world communist government to CONTROL our world and planet

One example:
https://rumble.com/vdau6d-...
Thank you Patriot Scotty Mar10!
#FightForTrump #GodWins

USMC vetGal @USMCvetGal
28 January, 07:18
Yeah, it's getting interesting...safe home...Oooh Rah

memes matter @NoComment
28 January, 06:41
If one is a Patriot, learn the American constitution. Its the only true one ever written by we the People world wide. The cRown weaved out we the people in the constitution and gave it to Europe and other nations that didnt stand up, and or stood together til the end/START, and or had resources. Nothing can stop whats coming this TIME.

Carolyn Bobyk @Iownmypower
28 January, 05:06
THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING- thank you for posting it

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 January, 04:46
we better learn some civil disobedience as well!! its time to start laughing at the poopy diaper faces! #OFFWITHTHEMASK

Leen Zap @Leenzap
01 February, 10:06
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!