Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 03:05
What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
28 January, 03:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
He posted this on Telegram on the 20th and i think that's even worse... his faith is not in Q or the plan... totally the opposite from everything he said before...

(and yes, this is his channel, confirmed in We the media channel)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
28 January, 04:04
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
If you are correct, that is unfortunate for him. Im going to just throw some positive vibes in here and say, Maybe he needed to take a step back. We all know that helping the ones waking up, answering questions, and dealing with other aholes... we know it can be exhausting. Especially when things get hyped up, people want to see something happen.

Say a prayer that he gets the rest and healing his spirit needs so he can come back and watch the show! ☺️

28 January, 04:18
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
I get what you are saying but nope... this is not a in the heat of a moment reply...

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
28 January, 04:31
That's too bad. Really- a lot of people looked to him for answers. But this train don't stop.

28 January, 04:34
No, nothing can stop what is coming 🙂

What surpises me is that alot of people still don't see that people that they trust and people they are suspicious about... can be the other way around...

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
You hit the nail on the head!! This is the time everyone needs to have an open mind, take in the information, and then do their own research too.
04:40 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply
28 January, 04:45
And trust your own gut... 😉

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
28 January, 04:50
Always! (I guess I thought that was a given) 😉