Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 July, 09:52
Telegram is compromised.

VK was right.... again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I sat out Telegram & watched & waited, especially after Parler crashed so spectacularly
Now it seems the founder of Telegram had his phone compromised by that Pegasus software? malware?
And there was talk that some people had a huge download of pics or some kind of graphics to their app without their knowledge - they had to go & find the folder(s) to delete the stuff
So I'll continue to sit it out
11:50 AM - Jul 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
21 July, 11:54
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I've had the same thing happen. I kept getting error messages about storage on my phone, and found a telegram folder with over a thousand files in it. I delete it but then if I visit telegram again it automatically downloads lots of videos and pictures that fills up my phone and I have to go in and delete every couple of days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am melda @Melda
22 July, 04:03
In response Jennifer Brown to her Publication
Just go to settings where you can choose which files you do not want to download automatically.