Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 10:10
The incoming Rennaisance is real. Get your money out of wall street and start up a company or help fund startups solving problems you believe in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana already had land and zoning changes for Christian daycare for my daughter to run bb4 all this crap let loose, but may need to rethink that to helping take care of some of the rescued children.
They will need therapy and love for quite some time I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIC FRANS @Nicole9
where? i might be able to help if more rezoning, development permits are needed
03:15 AM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nicole9 in this post can reply
28 January, 10:34
In response NIC FRANS to her Publication
Thanks so much for your offer off assistance. I many need some help when we decide the timing is right to move forward. Unless there are changes made the state requires for permits and building the facility are RIDICULOUSLY COMPLECATED!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
28 January, 10:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So why are you asking the States permission? Put them on notice to the Terms & Conditions.

28 January, 10:32
In response NIC FRANS to her Publication
I have already obtained the necessary permits for up to 99 student school. Hired a company to do the business plans, but will be waiting for the dust to settle on current events to move forward. Not sure if would want to change from Christian daycare to different facility for these kids & for Nesara new rules to kick in for direction and available grant funds financing for humanity purposes for possible capital. If not will move forward with conventional financing. Land is paid for.