Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The incoming Rennaisance is real. Get your money out of wall street and start up a company or help fund startups solving problems you believe in.
10:10 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
09 February, 12:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
YES!!! 🙌🏼⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
08 February, 10:47
I would if I could just wake up my husband....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
04 February, 10:03
I want to do something involving animals!

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
01 February, 06:22
I love this! After learning about neurotoxins in a lot of our household products, personal care products and being told my son has ADHD, I began to look into it. I started giving my money to clean label companies and eventually started a small business through one of those companies. It's been amazing!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
28 January, 10:27
This is exactaly what I did. Start a company that helps companies build. I love my work.

Michael Catino @MCanon
28 January, 09:57
One day Doq we will break bread and share a laugh in the corrupt town of Colts Neck NJ where they mistreat our President severly. It is a Feifdom run by RHINOs, but not for long.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 January, 08:46
*not an authorized financial advisor

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
28 January, 01:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Will IRA's tank and recover or never recover? This is creating fear.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
28 January, 08:41

Shaw Car @Kitchenartofme
28 January, 08:40
buy food hello ppl hello food food food. buy it learn to grow it if not you wont eat. invest in food whether its to grow it or stockpile it. ie bolshievic revolution

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 January, 08:22
let's. short. squeeze. AG. first.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
28 January, 08:20
that sounds to me like the stupid SEC rules to "protect" small investors from "harming themselves" (aka having access to 'angel-investing' type opportunities) are going the way of the dodo.

Wealth protected wealth from others "breaking in" for too long. Now the small guys ALL get the opportunity to prosper.

GOOD.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 January, 06:08
I DONT BELIEVE IN #money

#BUSSINES

#SPECULATION

#ACCUMULATION - EARNS - INVERSIONS - RENTS FOR INVERSION

#CAPITAL

#Crypto S

#METALS AS VALUE OF EXCHANGE OR EARN / OR ACCUMULATION OF VALUE

CANT IMAGINE A REAL GOOD FUTURE WITH ANY OF THIS THING

NIC FRANS @Nicole9
28 January, 03:14
Are you saying to get into SD IRAs which allow you to invest in business? but, you can't do that with a 401k, right?

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
28 January, 02:38
Gold and silver are keepers right, becaus eof NESARA?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
28 January, 06:17
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
#silver AND #GOLD ARE #food NO A VALUE OF

OR THEY ARE INTENDED TO BE ---- > #food OR #CONDUCTORS

> GOLD IS FOOD
> SILVER IS ANTIBACTERIAL

AND ALSO HAVE TECHNOLOGICAL APLICATION AS CONDUCTOR AS OTHER

#GOLD SHOULDNT BE A #METAL INTENDED TO BE STOCKPILED AS RSERVE OF VALUE

#STOCKPILE #GOLD
IT LIKE THESE #SWISS or #Italian ?
THAN STOCKPILE GOOD #CHEESE 🧀🧀 as reserve of value

because doest lose #value as fast as #House #market and dont fluctuate so much
is like store foo to see how other people starve at the end

Johnny B Maga @Johnny_B_Maga
28 January, 02:37
Should we all be buying SILVER???
It would break the badguys.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
28 January, 12:39
I would love to work more with child hood trauma and rape victims ..I have done some work in the past but im not a huge fan of cabal education...I'm excited for the new ahead💜

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
28 January, 12:28
Our retirement fund (stocks) is unavailable to us unless my husband quits his job. Will the stock market be irreparably damaged?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:59
Nana already had land and zoning changes for Christian daycare for my daughter to run bb4 all this crap let loose, but may need to rethink that to helping take care of some of the rescued children.
They will need therapy and love for quite some time I think.

NIC FRANS @Nicole9
28 January, 03:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
where? i might be able to help if more rezoning, development permits are needed

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
28 January, 10:48
it will take a herculean effort to care for just one of these children. One of my adopted children were rescued from what was described as the worst case of abuse in the state's history.

They dont recognize love and life the way the majority of us do. A simple hug is a precursor to terror. They go into fight/flight mode changinging their demeanor and expression to something unrecognizable. You have to experience it to understand. Even at a young age, they lash out at themselves and anyoone within reach. With some you have to cover your arms with Ace bandages before approaching. This is the

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 11:55
Nana is just waiting on the dust to settle!

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
27 January, 11:57
Wow, found you Nana! 💕

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 January, 11:16
I do currently do PI work pro bono for child issues and human trafficking. Labor of love

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 11:19
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
God's Work

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
27 January, 11:39
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Can I help?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 11:10
TRG equals 45 in gematria. 🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 11:11
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
reverse full reduction is 18.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
27 January, 10:42
thanks for the reminder 🌱

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
27 January, 10:37
It's gonna HURT.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 January, 10:35
My husband's retirement is completely in pension stocks and bonds and annuities how do we do this? 🤦🏼‍♀️

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
27 January, 11:40
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
same here. we just talked about this????

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
28 January, 02:56
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Trump has told us the best is yet to come. Do people foresee "the best" as an obliteration of all markets and everyones' retirement funds made worthless? That wouldn't be the best, would it? It would be the worst.

Will there still be companies? I should hope so. Will people still be able to invest in companies? I should think so. I wouldn't think Trump's "best" would entail an end to all long term investments.

Lexie May @LexieMay
27 January, 10:31
I want to start a retreat using Ayurveda. Healing the body with natural organic foods.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
27 January, 10:39
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Lovely idea! Yes, please. We need more places like this.
I've been to Hippocrates Health Institute - raw food, juicing and wonderful therapies. I've seen people regain their vitality in 3 weeks.

Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 12:04
In response Lexie May to her Publication
I am also certified and trained in several healing techniques. Lymphatic Drainage and Touch for Health. Developed gallbladder/liver/spleen drainage. Computer Electrodermal Screening. MARS III. Myofacial. Would love to work with MedBeds. So many Vets need the help. Traumatized children. I come from a long line of healers. This is my life. Naturopathy, Homeopathy, and working on my Herbal Master's Degree.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 January, 10:25
I want to help trafficked women and children with equine therapy. Beautiful bonds and healling can be done with horses. They are magical creatures. 💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
27 January, 10:39
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I can personally attest to the healing power horses can have. Saved my life and gave me purpose, many of my friends too

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
27 January, 11:16
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Ladies equine therapy near the beach! 🙋🏼‍♀️ 🙏🏽💫🇺🇸💖🙌🏼✝️

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
27 January, 10:23
And help out small business!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 January, 10:21
Buy gold. Physical gold. Once the elemination of the FED is announced gold will soar. Gauranteed.

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
27 January, 11:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm betting silver will soar more given the gold silver ratio is so high.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
27 January, 10:19
yes ❤💥💥💥💥

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
27 January, 10:16
Honor.