naval kishori Z @navalkishori
19 July, 08:34
Oh my God 😱 What the fuck is going on ⁉️ 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
In the Matrix movie, the bodies in the capsules hooked up to the AI simulation were being by IV fed the liquefied bodies of those who died in the capsules. To use this as fertilizer also makes anyone eating the produce grown with it a cannibal. Didn't we also learn that McDonals has a standing order with Planned Paranet hood and that 90% of tested locations found human tissue in their hamburgers? We have this disturbing video and McDonald's buying their meat from abortion clinics. WTF is going on is right.
07:56 PM - Jul 19, 2021
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 July, 07:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
They’ve had several ways to make us cannibals without our knowledge. They created a flavoring using human fetal cells called HEK something and added it to many processed foods like drinks, chips, cookies. The big companies use it but only list it as a flavoring. You can’t tell from the label. stop buying their processed food to avoid it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
27 July, 07:51
I have "Former" friends who STILL won't speak to me when I informed them of WHY NOT to eat at MickyD's.

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
19 July, 08:07
Great info. you've put out, maybe now more will listen. I found out about a few yrs. back and still spreading the truth. People don't want to believe the truth. Thank you for sharing !!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 July, 07:48
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
Yes, many would rather live in denial. This is why we are still waiting for this Movie’s finale. This fake ugly President & Administration are destroying our Country.