naval kishori Z @navalkishori
Oh my God 😱 What the fuck is going on ⁉️ 😞
08:34 AM - Jul 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
28 July, 03:03
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Trump did say from the beginning that Covid 19 is a hoax, Warp-speed is something else

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 July, 08:05
Mike Adams is a clickbait anti-Trumper who does nothing without going for the shock value. i dont believe even half of what he says. trash reporting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
27 July, 08:01
Horrendous.

FYI I was a fan of Mike Adams until yesterday. He has a lot of good health info and prepping info.

Yesterday he did a post referring to the "Trump Vaccines". Watch it for yourself. WTH?

beth thoele @Beth
27 July, 07:51
They should be EXECUTED for doing this sick SATANIST sh*t

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 July, 07:43
Soylent Green

carol munoz @bornfree2
28 July, 12:10
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
i just got the movie. Wanted to refresh my memory.

NEO ONE @Neo
27 July, 07:42
The Matrix was a documentary. But i tought it will be not all real stuff. 🤮

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 July, 07:20
We know where the world is going because it's already there.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 July, 07:14

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 July, 07:02
Isnt this similar to what was happening at the Standard Hotel.
Ask Adam.
needed to confirm this...
https://www.catholicworldr...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 July, 06:45
They will try to give us (CJD) Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease one way or the other. 🤬

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 July, 09:42
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Neighbor friend died of CJD. Nasty, tragic stuff.

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
24 July, 08:54
WTF???

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 July, 06:52
In response Angela Sue to her Publication
exactly by sentiment.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 July, 06:59
For I will send pestilence upon her, And blood in her streets; The wounded shall be judged in her midst By the sword against her on every side; Then they shall know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 28 23

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 July, 10:35
No words exist for the level of evil and sickness these inhuman creatures are operating from. They are even beyond psychopathic/ and sociopathic!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 July, 08:28
Where the hell is the health dept!?!?!? Obviously, they are NOT doing their job and should be fired, replaced with real people doing a real job. And what families are okay with their dear ones being liquified and sent into the sewer?? Or are these illegals getting liquified? Maybe no one to care about them?! And to piggy back on Altair's comment....The Matrix was not sci-fi, it was a documentary!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 July, 07:56
In the Matrix movie, the bodies in the capsules hooked up to the AI simulation were being by IV fed the liquefied bodies of those who died in the capsules. To use this as fertilizer also makes anyone eating the produce grown with it a cannibal. Didn't we also learn that McDonals has a standing order with Planned Paranet hood and that 90% of tested locations found human tissue in their hamburgers? We have this disturbing video and McDonald's buying their meat from abortion clinics. WTF is going on is right.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
27 July, 07:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have "Former" friends who STILL won't speak to me when I informed them of WHY NOT to eat at MickyD's.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 July, 07:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
They’ve had several ways to make us cannibals without our knowledge. They created a flavoring using human fetal cells called HEK something and added it to many processed foods like drinks, chips, cookies. The big companies use it but only list it as a flavoring. You can’t tell from the label. stop buying their processed food to avoid it.

Enough Already! @emdSD
19 July, 06:18
ewwwwwww.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
19 July, 05:27
I had to check into this more! Crazy!

https://www.catholicworldr...

naval kishori Z @navalkishori
20 July, 04:12
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
OMG absolute crazy

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
19 July, 05:25
This is evidence that we are living in the #EndOfDays #LastDays !
#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 July, 02:23
Can it get much worse? I'm tired of this. It's time for revolution!

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
19 July, 01:44
I saw an article about this the other day, this is ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING!

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
19 July, 01:35

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 July, 11:35
Definitely part of the "Movie" where a barf bag is a necessity! 😳
🙏🇺🇲💕

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
19 July, 11:25
There was an old movie about this . solvent green? i think that's the name. I can't even....

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 July, 11:32
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
soylent*

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 July, 11:32
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
you are correct

Spookmeister @Spookmeister
19 July, 08:47
The world is insane... Who thinks of this stuff, there are some truly sick evil minds on this planet

beth thoele @Beth
27 July, 07:53
In response Spookmeister to her Publication
They should be put in front of a firing squad for this sick SATANIST sh*t