naval kishori Z @navalkishori
19 July, 08:34
Oh my God 😱 What the fuck is going on ⁉️ 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 July, 07:56
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
In the Matrix movie, the bodies in the capsules hooked up to the AI simulation were being by IV fed the liquefied bodies of those who died in the capsules. To use this as fertilizer also makes anyone eating the produce grown with it a cannibal. Didn't we also learn that McDonals has a standing order with Planned Paranet hood and that 90% of tested locations found human tissue in their hamburgers? We have this disturbing video and McDonald's buying their meat from abortion clinics. WTF is going on is right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
I have "Former" friends who STILL won't speak to me when I informed them of WHY NOT to eat at MickyD's.
07:51 PM - Jul 27, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SunnySmiles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Smiles, click on at the bottom under it