Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
So everyone knows, there are many actors in the movie. Not just Bidan.
12:48 AM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 07:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😉There are even chapters years from now.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 07:19
Um yeah.....fun stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albion Deux @Albion
28 January, 07:35
Supporting "actors" are always needed to flesh out the story. Not to forget the "props" that also serve to support the story-line's believability.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
28 January, 07:01
A truly fascinating movie. Are we nearing the end? My husband still thinks Bidan is real. sigh. He is an Engineer and won't believe unless it comes from "a reliable source." 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Tasha Cr. @Tasha
28 January, 08:22
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
What's a reliable source..? 😉 Yes, I can confirm, I also know a lot of people, who waiting for facts to see in public. Even here: Only military is the way, otherwise they would say it's fake news.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 January, 06:57
Yes. The Obamas , The Clintons, both Bidans , Kamala (can be Javier Brdem ??? 😁).......

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
28 January, 01:23
Alan Parrot, not Ferret. My fav 😂

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
28 January, 01:13
I wonder who the Main actor is in the best movie ever conceived

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 01:17
In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication
And so it begins....

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
28 January, 08:35
In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication
The main actor in this movie is,

We The People.

Only followers of this user (MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
28 January, 12:54
Yep. Many.

Ghost Reagan @GhostReagan
28 January, 12:53
is Bidan's wife one?

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
28 January, 12:53
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
Don't think so, but Hillary has a double.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 01:20
In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication
Of course. The real bag been turned into napsack.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
28 January, 12:49
I think AOC is one! 🤔