⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 09:13
Former Trump White House legal counsel Andrew Kloster:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 July, 12:16
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I agree with this. How can a "Has Been" make headlines for weeks??!!! Her pictures today do not look like her? We know she was a victim as a child. Was she also a predator like the rest?
I think the big reveal will be that ......It's NOT her!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 July, 12:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I heard that Brittney was killed years ago….

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I believe that. And her family like others continued to suck the puplic dry with a double or clone. how do you wake up the masses? You keep it in the headlines and pull the masks off all of them.
12:34 AM - Jul 18, 2021
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Valerie Pearson @Vipenergetics
18 July, 06:45
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Yes she has a space in her teeth now. Her instagram posts are so strange.I watched her earlier videos and she could dance.The new Britany can't and she never sings either.So Maybe.