Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 July, 11:12
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
just a thought… …”spears”….tip of the spear? multiple meanings? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
18 July, 06:37
Britanny, knows a great deal,basically enough 2 bolster what Mel Gibson often railed about Hollywood. There r good people there that honestly wanted 2b stars w/o giving up their soul/not an easy feat these days/MANY keep their mouths shut or face expulsion from the industry which is why so many that knew, did nothing are just as culpable/the waters are rising/Chesapeake Bay should b getting quite full/all the water up here heading south. On top of all the rain they are getting/the end of the show is near. We will have 2 presidents until the damning info is released and people rise up....and its bad...really really bad...but the az fraud vitiates entire election. States that fail to recognize the true leader, will face n.g., and military forces...which in turn restore rightful elected officials into power/the good ones/n.y. has been a slow boil/a lot of bad actors here/that's why you don't see many out or about/gone/gitmo/a lot who failed to turn from bad ways are going down one by one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 July, 11:18
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I live in Eastern Maryland. I heard thr floods are coming for Western Maryland

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 July, 12:16
I agree with this. How can a "Has Been" make headlines for weeks??!!! Her pictures today do not look like her? We know she was a victim as a child. Was she also a predator like the rest?
I think the big reveal will be that ......It's NOT her!!!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 July, 12:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I heard that Brittney was killed years ago….

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 July, 11:48
That will be one heck of a Comeback 👍

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 July, 10:19
yea i said shes the b2 bomber. its britney b!+(%

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 July, 09:32
Hint. Britney started out on Mickey's Playhouse with Justin Timberlake when she was 11🐸

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
18 July, 01:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
MK Ultra. Chipped... Something....