⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 09:13
Former Trump White House legal counsel Andrew Kloster:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 July, 12:16
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I agree with this. How can a "Has Been" make headlines for weeks??!!! Her pictures today do not look like her? We know she was a victim as a child. Was she also a predator like the rest?
I think the big reveal will be that ......It's NOT her!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 July, 12:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I heard that Brittney was killed years ago….

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 July, 12:34
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I believe that. And her family like others continued to suck the puplic dry with a double or clone. how do you wake up the masses? You keep it in the headlines and pull the masks off all of them.

Valerie Pearson @Vipenergetics
Yes she has a space in her teeth now. Her instagram posts are so strange.I watched her earlier videos and she could dance.The new Britany can't and she never sings either.So Maybe.
06:45 AM - Jul 18, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vipenergetics in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Valerie Pearson, click on at the bottom under it