Only people mentioned by Jannana in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 July, 02:30
In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication
Time to get the show on the road. Glad to see OAN is stating this. Still a lot of asleep people that don't believe a damn thing I say or what others say. Strange as it sounds, I will get a tiny bit of pleasure out of observing their shock when they see what I've said all along is FACT. I provided the sources of where to investigate and pictures and written word. I hear we are supposed to help them understand all that is happening. Well, if I provided you the intel, there is nothing more I need to do but laugh and reference "go look at former emails I sent you that you deleted as you will find your explanations there." I'm done. Just waiting for the ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
17 July, 02:50
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Ditto on the being done. It is coming, you can feel it intensifying. I am smiling on the inside knowing I am going by the way of God!! They are free to pick their sides and they have chosen. Time to be ready for the ride!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396