Jan Sekerman @Jannana
16 July, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 July, 02:30
In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication
Time to get the show on the road. Glad to see OAN is stating this. Still a lot of asleep people that don't believe a damn thing I say or what others say. Strange as it sounds, I will get a tiny bit of pleasure out of observing their shock when they see what I've said all along is FACT. I provided the sources of where to investigate and pictures and written word. I hear we are supposed to help them understand all that is happening. Well, if I provided you the intel, there is nothing more I need to do but laugh and reference "go look at former emails I sent you that you deleted as you will find your explanations there." I'm done. Just waiting for the ending.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
Ditto on the being done. It is coming, you can feel it intensifying. I am smiling on the inside knowing I am going by the way of God!! They are free to pick their sides and they have chosen. Time to be ready for the ride!!
02:50 PM - Jul 17, 2021
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 9_29_03 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 July, 02:59
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
Indeed they have chosen their sides (very apparent now) and those that chose the blue pill most likely took the Vaxx and their time is up this winter for many of them. This is their summer of freedom from masks and lockdowns. They can enjoy 1 last season with their loved ones before things turn very bad.
Some red pills took the Vaxx too but I don't think as many as the blue pills. If they didn't do their research I consider them having taken the blue pill. I only ask that you research then make your own educated decision about everything in life.