Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Here is my response to the 'patriot' that asked:
"How much are you making?"

I take time time I do not have, to make Patriot gear, yes
Why I take time from my family to make the Q/Patriot items?

To help Patriots find each other, & start conversations w/those that are fearful in these trying times

I just purchased an additional $1K in Bracelets & window clings, sending them to people at no cost, to help them connect w/others, hopefully educating people along the way

I am raising funds for my Patriot Road Trip in August, where I have been entrustred to be a representative of not only Patriots in my own Nation, but a voice for Patriots around the World

Unless I can send the bill for these expenses to to the one inquiring 'how much I make' rather than understanding I would rather "Make my own way in the World" rather than asking for for donations

This is the compensation I receive.
And hopefully the strength to continue on-

Until the 'Day Is Won'
#ThePeoplesBridge
12:36 PM - Jul 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
31 July, 07:04
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Amen Veronica I wear my bracelets proudly and distribute the others to those in my neighborhood who have just clearly had enough and wish their voices to be heard. Clearing up some confusions as I go along the way! xoxo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 July, 08:40
The person who asked you this is NOT a Patriot! I bought two hats from Veronica. She also sends you some wonderful Patriot goodies as well. I absolutely loved everything! I am so grateful to her. She goes above and beyond! Her hats have helped me to "find my tribe." God Bless you, Veronica, for all that you do. You are such an inspiration. Do not let trolls bring you down. You are our warrior!!!! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 July, 05:01
It’s none of their f*cking business how or why you do what you do! YOU, VERONICA, are a TRUE PATRIOT! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 July, 03:34
God will bless you Veronica for everything you are doing! 🙏🇺🇸

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 July, 01:33
Difference between a shill paytriot, and some who do what she does, a real patriot. I have never made a penny, because some are called not too. BUT I think it is cool what she makes, and the time and effort she uses.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
16 July, 01:15
I ordered a hat from you back in 2020 during my Twitter days before I was nuked 5 times. Not only did Veronica send the hat but a box full of goodies. Several window stickers w/ Q & little JJ saluting as well as at least a dozen WWG1WGA bracelets that I did not order. She works TIRELESSLY to get the message out. God Bless you Veronica for all you do. You're an incredible woman & we're lucky to know you even if only on the internet! HOLD. THE. LINE.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 July, 01:01
God Bless You and God Bless Every Patriot holding the line... sneaky people still find ways to make us seem small - but this is HUGE!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
16 July, 12:54
🐝God bless you ,Veronica...I was wondering where you have been...

BEE🐝
E
S
T

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
16 July, 12:51
Where can i view what you have, i will donate Nana. I wanna help. I love what you do. I'm with you 100 like you can see. No Surrender.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 July, 08:33
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
LOVE your vehicle!!!!! This is so awesome! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
16 July, 12:49
I am sooo proud of you
I've been your fan since the beginning
I appreciate all you do
The sacrifices you have made to further our message is humbling to me
God Bless you Sweetheart
You are seen by many
Your voice is heard far and wide
You ... Sweet Sweet Soul ... you have done a wonderful job

You are a Mighty Warrior
I enjoy you ... God Bless

~~ Diane

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 July, 12:48
Well Said Veronica! A True Patriot That So Many Of Us Respect And Love! From One Patriot Gal To Another! WWG1WGAWW! Thank You For All You Are Doing!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 July, 12:47
OUR NATIONAL TREASURE THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 July, 12:45
I would like to find a way to set up a link so we can DONATE to you and the amazing “The Peoples Bridge” movemnet you have started WORLDWIDE!

Seriously .... I wonder the opposite of this other person...I wonder —how do you UP FRONT PAY FOR EVERYTHING??

I know the Q post says real Patriots do not ask for money, but I think donating to help continue your AMAZING TPB movement is different!!
(a paypal, Venmo etc...please 🙏🙏🙏).

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
16 July, 12:44
That person is not a true patriot in my opinion!

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
16 July, 12:43
I always see Godlight shining through every photograph Veronica. I know Who walks with you. Those with eyes to see....

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
16 July, 12:38
You really do not have to answer to anyone.
Anyone who follows you understands exactly what you are doing. Americans are indebted to you as you are the epitome of what Americans should aspire to be! You are a dedicated true American hero! Thank you for all you do!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 July, 12:37
wish to see some younger photos of her or age regression?

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 July, 03:43
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
No... I am not her.