Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
16 July, 12:36
Here is my response to the 'patriot' that asked:
"How much are you making?"

I take time time I do not have, to make Patriot gear, yes
Why I take time from my family to make the Q/Patriot items?

To help Patriots find each other, & start conversations w/those that are fearful in these trying times

I just purchased an additional $1K in Bracelets & window clings, sending them to people at no cost, to help them connect w/others, hopefully educating people along the way

I am raising funds for my Patriot Road Trip in August, where I have been entrustred to be a representative of not only Patriots in my own Nation, but a voice for Patriots around the World

Unless I can send the bill for these expenses to to the one inquiring 'how much I make' rather than understanding I would rather "Make my own way in the World" rather than asking for for donations

This is the compensation I receive.
And hopefully the strength to continue on-

Until the 'Day Is Won'
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 July, 12:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
wish to see some younger photos of her or age regression?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 July, 05:15
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
R U Sure?