Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
26 July, 08:37
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I'am in France, and I've no info about that, no post on Social Medias, and no source of this photo.
It seems that it's not US but FR army.
I continue to search some info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
26 July, 08:48
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
3mn28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Armée Française au défilé du 14 juillet 2021

(10 mn de recherche, vérifiez vos post...)

French Army at the July 14, 2021 parade

(10 mn of research, check your posts...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yogini dancer @yoginidancer
15 July, 08:04
2 UK military Chinook helos flying over Los Angeles today.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 07:00
why would us army be in france?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 July, 08:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yellow vests have been fighting the tyranny for a long long time! they might be close to civil unrest. i wiuld be, if id been pushed as far as the french have.
US military = everyone’s (as in ‘the peoples’) brother to offer a helping hand against tyranny.
just my opinion.
could just be a military exercise 😉 like all those that have happened in Europe

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 July, 08:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You’re kidding right? What is going on is GLOBAL. If it’s going to end - and end in the favour of humanity - it is going to take a global, united effort to end it. There is a military alliance worldwide that is working to end the Cabal that has been in control of our world for millenia. The US military isn’t just in France, they are everywhere. THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY. They are leading the charge - they at least understand that we are in a world war, and that the evil being fought must be fought all around the world. This is not just about the U.S. - all of humanity is in this battle.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 July, 05:44
https://www.army-technolog...

related? wondering how we know this is the US military on the ground? hard to zoom in.