Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
15 July, 05:12
US Army has arrived in France 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 July, 08:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You’re kidding right? What is going on is GLOBAL. If it’s going to end - and end in the favour of humanity - it is going to take a global, united effort to end it. There is a military alliance worldwide that is working to end the Cabal that has been in control of our world for millenia. The US military isn’t just in France, they are everywhere. THANK GOD FOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY. They are leading the charge - they at least understand that we are in a world war, and that the evil being fought must be fought all around the world. This is not just about the U.S. - all of humanity is in this battle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 July, 08:48
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
No, I was not kidding. I did not know things were that bad in France. I have seen anti-lockdown protests, but do not know much about France situation, other than Macron is corrupt (and someone slapped him a month ago in public). I have focused on USA. Not following other countries because no specific intel about them that I really understand. I cannot speak French and do not know anyone in France, and media is silent. I think there are lots of people like me that are not totally aware. Yes, I know it is global, and military are heroes (military is only way), but no loose lips, so how could I know? I lost my crystal ball a very long time ago.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
26 July, 08:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yellow vests have been fighting the tyranny for a long long time! they might be close to civil unrest. i wiuld be, if id been pushed as far as the french have.
US military = everyone’s (as in ‘the peoples’) brother to offer a helping hand against tyranny.
just my opinion.
could just be a military exercise 😉 like all those that have happened in Europe

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 July, 08:50
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
ty you for your post. That really helps. God Bless.