Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
14 July, 07:05
🚨🚨🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
14 July, 08:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Why are all these chemtrails?
to protect us from the harmful sun?
not to prevent the sun from curing us.
Where the sun doesn't go, the doctor goes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
My understanding is - Chemtrails were dropping heavy metals on us. In our water and in our soil. The heavy metals were going to work with 5G to disable us.
That's how they were able to false flag "drop" those people early on in China to help sell the fake pandemic!

I also understand that the white hats have more recently been dropping something to help counteract the toxic chemtrails.

I've noticed fewer chemtrails where I live in the PNW. Many days without any! And also noticed the sky often looks "normal", clear and beautiful blue.
09:46 PM - Jul 14, 2021
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Kira Kju @kju17
14 July, 09:54
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
But do you ever try taking pictures of the sun?
it looks like it's a beautiful blue sky and clear.
but the sun is like a brush painted over.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 July, 10:11
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Yes, however, never had that experience.
Was a photographer in another lifetime, just as digital photography was becoming available.
Knew quite a few fine art photographers. Have seen many untouched landscapes where the sun looked the same as with the naked eye.
I've watched the sun rise and set in wide open spaces for much of my life. Have also watched the sun rise and set, as well as the moon at the edge of the Pacific Ocean.
My favorite times of the day!