Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 July, 04:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO RECALL J&J - DON'T FORGET THE HUGE CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM FOR THEIR BABY POWDER THAT CAUSED CANCER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 July, 04:04
Don't forget to throw in intentionally. Told pre net from the insider, sickos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandye Lion @Sandye_Lion
14 July, 10:17
Not surprised.... im sure there's a VARIANT of Covid inside the formulation of those products. #banjandj

June Patriot @JunePatriot
14 July, 10:12
They have been making us sick this whole time!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 July, 09:40
How many have made the connection of the push to use (toxic) sunscreens with the huge increase in skin cancer over the past 2-3 decades?

Blamed on the old stand by - climate change!

Our bodies need Vitamin D! There are times of the day that are best to get Vitamin D when the UV rays aren't as harmful.

Dr. Mercola used to have a chart on his website. As I recall you could input your time zone or location to get the info.

I haven't used sunscreen for decades and avoid facial products with built-in sunscreens.

Wearing long sleeves and hats if you're sun sensitive or just want protection fromthe harmful UV rays.

Kira Kju @kju17
14 July, 08:47
Why are all these chemtrails?
to protect us from the harmful sun?
not to prevent the sun from curing us.
Where the sun doesn't go, the doctor goes.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 July, 09:46
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
My understanding is - Chemtrails were dropping heavy metals on us. In our water and in our soil. The heavy metals were going to work with 5G to disable us.
That's how they were able to false flag "drop" those people early on in China to help sell the fake pandemic!

I also understand that the white hats have more recently been dropping something to help counteract the toxic chemtrails.

I've noticed fewer chemtrails where I live in the PNW. Many days without any! And also noticed the sky often looks "normal", clear and beautiful blue.

Kira Kju @kju17
14 July, 08:44
They're all lies and lies.
everything and everywhere you look…

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 July, 08:37
What I use is coconut oil. We are meant to take in sunlight. If it gets to intense, I put on a long sleeve shirt and a head covering. It has been proven in tests that sunscreen can cause cancer.

Kira Kju @kju17
14 July, 07:46
that's why I never put any protective equipment on my tanning.
sunbathing doesn't cause cancer...

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 July, 07:31
Thanks for posting this. Wife just bought 2 cans of this stuff! Back to Walmart it goes!

David Mulloy @singindavey
14 July, 07:09
Benzene??
Really??
Not in The Sunscreen, Special Handling & PPE required in the Workplace,
But You Can Bet They Put some in the Vaccines!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts