Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Scavino’s tweet timestamp = 6:14
Q#614 = https://m.youtube.com/watc...
That video always chokes me up.
I wonder if Dan is trying to remind us that there is a plan and we should trust it.

“This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.”
09:32 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
14 July, 10:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
17 million gallons of sewage? tim3 to call a plumber? smollett? smelly? 😂
https://www.dailywire.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
14 July, 10:09
💯 🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 July, 10:09
The plan to save the world is on going and wwg1wga its habbening and the world will see just a matter of time . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
14 July, 09:41
We The People are amazing anf God has our back! Let’s GO!!

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
14 July, 09:41
Every so often, I re-watch it. Awesome video to help us feel what has and what is and about to happen. Thank you Q team.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
14 July, 09:35
A friendly reminder is always appreciated. Thanks Cowboy.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 July, 09:35
We must stand strong & together we make the difference.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 July, 09:38
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
No offense, but these In it Together; Stronger Together cliches remind me of this. My mechanic sends me emails like this every month since the pandemic started.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 July, 09:33
It always chokes me up as well. Thank you for sharing all of this!