MILITARY TREASON NEXT FOOKING MILEY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://nymag.com/intellig...
08:01 PM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 July, 08:48
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Where have I seen this issue before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
20 July, 08:41
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
yup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 July, 07:51

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
20 July, 08:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣😅👍

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 July, 08:21
His book title should have read more like..."I alone cant fix what I Fooked up!" Treasonous Traitor needs to be gone.

Đёṿid Krístāni @loichtfoier
14 July, 08:18
I'm curious: History is always written by those who are in power. For a very long time, it has been written by those you call the Deep State. How trustworthy do you think the data available today regarding the 3rd Reich is?

I myself have no opinion on this because I never say anything about events that I did not witness or have a comparable position.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 July, 08:54
In response Đёṿid Krístāni to his Publication
Find the 10 part documentary 'Europa-the final battle (or last battle)" It is excellent, and will change everything you thought you knew. Hitler was good, but he would not let the central bank in, or borrow their money after WW1. Churchill, pure evil. Roosevelt went along with him to make Japan our enemy, to get us into WW11. He knew they were going to attack Pearl Harbor. Six million jews were not killed in German prison camps. Learn about the Zionist Jews. Search engine 'The history of the incredibly evil khazarian mafia" Not long, and will wake you up. All roads do lead to Rome.