AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 July, 08:01
MILITARY TREASON NEXT FOOKING MILEY 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://nymag.com/intellig...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Đёṿid Krístāni @loichtfoier
I'm curious: History is always written by those who are in power. For a very long time, it has been written by those you call the Deep State. How trustworthy do you think the data available today regarding the 3rd Reich is?

I myself have no opinion on this because I never say anything about events that I did not witness or have a comparable position.
08:18 PM - Jul 14, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by loichtfoier in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
14 July, 08:54
In response Đёṿid Krístāni to his Publication
Find the 10 part documentary 'Europa-the final battle (or last battle)" It is excellent, and will change everything you thought you knew. Hitler was good, but he would not let the central bank in, or borrow their money after WW1. Churchill, pure evil. Roosevelt went along with him to make Japan our enemy, to get us into WW11. He knew they were going to attack Pearl Harbor. Six million jews were not killed in German prison camps. Learn about the Zionist Jews. Search engine 'The history of the incredibly evil khazarian mafia" Not long, and will wake you up. All roads do lead to Rome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
20 July, 08:51
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
I just recently watched this & was floored. Is everything ive been taught a lie? and today we ONLY teach lies??? Thank God, God wins!