Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were amazing!

Nana woke up saying, "Mr Red, White, and Blue"

Again the dream was Juan O Savin>One O Seven> 107 >Savin >17

Ok so what if instead of letting these sobs try to starve us out, what say you that the trucking companies and the farmers get together in each State for our own damn supply lines.
Farmers refuse to destroy their cops and truckers refuse to stay still. Who can help with this? No wait didn't Trump do this b4 to screw with the cabals little plans to starve us during covid??

I mean their plan has always been to make us all so desperate for help that we beg the fake ass B1d3n govt to take care of us, Right?
So far our great Pres. Trump has tripped em up on those plans every step of the way.

What if >>>
we expand on this and tell the central bankers to fook off?
Who can help do this?

@doqholliday
wainthepain01
@danuscg
08:07 AM - Jul 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
15 July, 11:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha I love the way you think.
Now to spark this great plan with truckers without UNIONS! Unions seem to be a big problem for humanity today. They sold our humanity for corporation raiders!
How do people sleep knowing they are killing people?
Answer: Both eyes closed!!!
No morality or integrity in Big Business. Can't wait to kiss them GOODBYE!
No wonder GMO food were created.
Trucking fresh food across the map never make it. Fresh dies.
GMO's never dies. It kills
Thanks for the idea now to promote it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 12:03
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana is not sure but during covid Ivanka had it set up somehow to work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 July, 12:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Disagree with your Union point. I have worked for Steelworkers Local 285 for 33 years. Without my Union I wouldn't have my job, pension, or their support while our company LOCKED US OUT two summers ago. Unions are NOT all bad.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 July, 08:15
Hanging baskets .

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 02:25
https://rumble.com/vjuvlt-...
saw this and thought of you...