Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 July, 01:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
13 July, 02:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
i thought if that was a mockingbird... then death to the mockingbird. i also agree with what you said about the reminder! i hope we never forget what these awesome fighters are doing for our country... one and all... much love and respect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
You're so smart, Cara! I never thought of that being a Mockingbird. But Ezra was posting "surrender" & then yesterday about the Dept. of Defense War Manual, I just assumed he was referencing the war with the devil!?! But hey, who knows?!

Beautiful sentiments for our brave soldiers πŸ™ They will be praised & blessed eternally for their extraordinary work here on Earth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’žπŸŒŽπŸŒŸπŸŒΉ

Mockingbird πŸ‘‡πŸ’“
03:12 PM - Jul 13, 2021
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
13 July, 04:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
woohooo... i got 1. . lol.. I think by watching and reading they are all clues but sometimes don't always go together! There is so much in motion to know everything it would have to be like a mini series that runs for like 10 years to understand everything! lol