Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 July, 01:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
13 July, 02:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
i thought if that was a mockingbird... then death to the mockingbird. i also agree with what you said about the reminder! i hope we never forget what these awesome fighters are doing for our country... one and all... much love and respect!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 July, 03:12
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
You're so smart, Cara! I never thought of that being a Mockingbird. But Ezra was posting "surrender" & then yesterday about the Dept. of Defense War Manual, I just assumed he was referencing the war with the devil!?! But hey, who knows?!

Beautiful sentiments for our brave soldiers πŸ™ They will be praised & blessed eternally for their extraordinary work here on Earth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’žπŸŒŽπŸŒŸπŸŒΉ

Mockingbird πŸ‘‡πŸ’“

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
woohooo... i got 1. . lol.. I think by watching and reading they are all clues but sometimes don't always go together! There is so much in motion to know everything it would have to be like a mini series that runs for like 10 years to understand everything! lol
04:49 PM - Jul 13, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brandons_Love19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cara Sallila, click on at the bottom under it