Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
🚨BREAKING
The great comeback is happening right now.
Who didn't see President Trump's speech yesterday?
But there was one more, the one, that was not shown by the media.

Q is back, Ladies and Gentlemen.
04:37 PM - Jul 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
13 July, 10:51
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
👆Q - The great Comback!❤️👊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 July, 10:37
Are you referring to the "Q Sent Me" that was going along the bottom of the screen in the televised clip of Trump speaking? I'm just wondering what "Q is back" refers to. Would love to have more input from Q although I totally understand we were told by Q that we "have more than we know"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
13 July, 08:48
This is a great and important clip from Joe M. this is not new but anyone who hasn’t seen it definitely should see it.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
13 July, 02:44
I am not so sure that is a new video more than it is a cut and pasted video from previous Joe M videos.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 July, 02:21
Awesome. So good to hear that voice again. Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters. #WeAreQ #WeThePeople #NCSWIC

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
13 July, 09:28
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 July, 02:08
That's good !!!!

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
13 July, 01:53
OM Goodness !!!!!!!!! This movie just got REAL !!!!!!!

Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 July, 01:46
Patriots if you have never listened to this video, please take the time. This is our story and how we achieved The Great Awakening. My honor and respect to all those who have been on this jjourney with us. Be Prepared. We The People along with our great military and President Trump are about to take our country back! WWG1WGA. #NCSWIC

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 July, 11:39
Where? Not on Q posts.
Yes, for those asking, that is a Joe M clip from "Q: The Plan to Save the World"

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 July, 07:06
Q have us everything we needed to wake up and it is up to US to continue to do research. Q did NOT fail us. It's always easy when we are told what's going on... now we have to continue to stand strong, continue to research ourselves to be able to show proof to others who are asleep. Continue to trust the plan..... we are almost there!!! WWG1WGA!!!!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 July, 07:07
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
GAVE US****
And yes this is a Joe M video and it is not new.

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 July, 06:45
this is not a new video

Only followers of this user (WanderlustDust) can see their posts

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
12 July, 06:05
This is not Q but seems to be a Joe M video and we would appreciate the link to the video.

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 July, 06:49
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 July, 05:53
Here's the problem. Q woke us all up and then left us all high and dry, making all of us seem not credible. I know. I am the laughing stock of my family. Instead of backing everything up with action along the way that people could see, things I pray are going on behind the scenes that people can't see. It is one of the reasons why my loved ones didn't believe my warnings about the vaccines, because I do appear to be a nut job to them. How is this helping anyone at this point. Do me a favor, don't post another video, just relay the message that the media must come down. People listen to actions.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
12 July, 06:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your not alone in that situation as my family thinks I'm nuts too but we will have are told you so moment.

RT_PEACE_LOVE_ TRUTH_FREEDOM @PEACE_LOVE
12 July, 05:43
would you happen to have a link for this video? I would love to share it through messenger to my Facebook family and friends that are still on Facebook and hardly see any truth

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 July, 05:16
FILED AND SEALED INDICTMENTS SPREADSHEET

https://docs.google.com/sp...

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
12 July, 05:07
I believe someone remade their own video using parts from JoeM's videos. Q isn't coming back. I would love it if he were, but I don't see that happening. He/She told us, " You have it all". I don't believe it was even Q after 2019 because in that time, he/she said they were leaving and wouldn't be back.

Only followers of this user (WanderlustDust) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
12 July, 05:01
We have to wake up the people that DON'T vote. That don't like politic's. That don't care & that won't listen. Look at the ones lining up for the shots, look at the ones that wore masks. They are afraid of ??? Where is they're Faith in God? I have tried to wake as many as I can since 10/2017 & I look crazy-oh well.

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
12 July, 05:05
In response connie wright to her Publication
All of us who are trying to tell the story of the Great Awakening look crazy to a lot of people.....but in the end we have the last laugh.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 July, 04:59
What platform is Q on ?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 July, 04:57
NOT Q Posts, I just looked

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
12 July, 04:52
Looks Like a Joe M production!🔥