JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am finding that my own PTSD is most triggered by imagining these soldiers in the DUMBS. I humbly suggested last summer that these men and women enjoy early release and the highest honor we can bestow. Had a look at the Medal of Honor but it might benefit from a redesign. Baphomet leaps out at me now whenever I see the star oriented this way.
08:34 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 July, 04:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
RH+ Blood DNA ⭐️star shape
Iron Base

RH- Blood DNA 🇮🇱✡️shape
Copper Base (some call them "Blue Blood".)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
10 July, 10:39
yeah needs to be redesigned

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 July, 06:18
Yes, the Medal NEEDS a redesign. NO More worshipping Molach/Satan/ Baphomet on any adornment. We ARENT Pedo's/Pedovores. GOD WON.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 06:04
angels, pain

Oh yes please redesign. So sorry about your ptsd and thank you so much for your service to this country. You have given a lot more than many know.

Nana wants to help Simon Parkes and the Navy with the med/bed centers planned for the Us and would like to open the one he has planned in TN.

I am understanding that they will be used first and are now being used for the children and the soldiers like the ones going down in the dumbs. No human should have to ever see such things, and I surely hope that the med/beds are like they say and can wipe their memories of this.
Much love to you my fren. New ways in the consciousness medical arena I am understanding to treat ptsd.
My fren from Canada suffers from it as well but not combat related.

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
10 July, 10:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been in healthcare for 35 years and want sooo bad for this to be true and to help. I don't know how to put my resume in. lol To who? Where? I want this to be my second career

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 July, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Anxiously awaiting them.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 July, 06:01
Sounds like a very good idea.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
10 July, 06:01
Gods warrior angels! thank you all!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
10 July, 04:21
Agree on a redesign!

Beirie Rose @Beirie
09 July, 08:48
Agree ..may I submit a ruff draft

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 06:04
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
Wow that is a beautiful design

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 July, 08:39
I honestly can't imagine the horrors. I pray for all of our brave men and women who are serving and have served. Keep our military and their families in our prayers. Perhaps someone like yourself should redesign the medal of honor to truly honor those who receive it!