JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 08:34
I am finding that my own PTSD is most triggered by imagining these soldiers in the DUMBS. I humbly suggested last summer that these men and women enjoy early release and the highest honor we can bestow. Had a look at the Medal of Honor but it might benefit from a redesign. Baphomet leaps out at me now whenever I see the star oriented this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 06:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
angels, pain

Oh yes please redesign. So sorry about your ptsd and thank you so much for your service to this country. You have given a lot more than many know.

Nana wants to help Simon Parkes and the Navy with the med/bed centers planned for the Us and would like to open the one he has planned in TN.

I am understanding that they will be used first and are now being used for the children and the soldiers like the ones going down in the dumbs. No human should have to ever see such things, and I surely hope that the med/beds are like they say and can wipe their memories of this.
Much love to you my fren. New ways in the consciousness medical arena I am understanding to treat ptsd.
My fren from Canada suffers from it as well but not combat related.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SusieQue in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 11:25
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Nana is too. Need my back fixed cause I have got shit to do.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
10 July, 11:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You make me laugh, Nana! As I said before, Im Grateful for my health so I will be happily waiting... BUT I want to witness the joy in others so much! I know so many with ptsd, and so many others with a myriad of ailments that I'm hoping med beds can help. 🙏
It will be a dream come true to be see the joy on their faces, and on those friends I haven't met yet.😊
God Bless Our World.✝️