JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 12:57
2 year Delta. Remember when some large accounts were banning and blocking anyone Jr-related last Summer suggesting that it was undermining our Q efforts? Me too. 🍿
#KennedyFriday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
09 July, 01:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
X22report recently addressed this and says this post means JFK jr is NOT alive. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Impossible to know who to trust. All claim to be following "Q". What is even really going on. Will we ever know who to trust or is it all a scam. Being played by both sides? 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We are. That is worth naming. I am going completely around accts now that refuse to allow at least a discussion re Zionism. This is where we separate the men from the boys. I know because I lived in Little Tel Aviv, aka Berkeley CA, where you dare not even bring up the subject or simply never get invited to dinner again. I am a media studies student from the 90’s and from 911 truth so I chose the latter. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
08:14 PM - Jul 09, 2021
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it