JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
2 year Delta. Remember when some large accounts were banning and blocking anyone Jr-related last Summer suggesting that it was undermining our Q efforts? Me too. 🍿
#KennedyFriday
12:57 PM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
19 July, 09:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
YES HE IS ALIVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
09 July, 09:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 July, 06:42
17 Q POSTS WITH JFK IN THEM https://qanon.pub/?q=JFK

Neanderthal S27 @s27
09 July, 06:22
Hansome S.O.B. right there

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 06:20
Nana has had this "I Told Ya So" now since the beginning.
I follow my own piper.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 07:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You sure do Nana! Good to see you. 🇺🇸

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 July, 03:22
Yep!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 08:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Howdy patriot. We are on a speeding train aren’t we? I am struggling with all of the fakery but we press on. 🇺🇸

Beirie Rose @Beirie
09 July, 02:00
I remember when we (Jr is alive 'ers) were booted off Patriots Fight board. We were distracting. Gave us our own R thread. Thanks bakers
as for Q drop - we have cleared up the confusion long time ago. John John is no longer a Jr. following his fathers (murder) death. "Games R fun." tought us disinfo necessary & timing is everything. Special
thanks to Kellianne & Anjel 5000.
what a great trip it has been.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 08:03
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
I am happy you said that. No longer Jr was one of my arguements. Another, that disinfo would never be more justifiable. Why on earth would Q telegraph that? Thanks for remembering.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 July, 01:22
Well, me too! Lol

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
09 July, 01:21
X22report recently addressed this and says this post means JFK jr is NOT alive. 🤷‍♀️ Impossible to know who to trust. All claim to be following "Q". What is even really going on. Will we ever know who to trust or is it all a scam. Being played by both sides? 😞

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 July, 08:14
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
We are. That is worth naming. I am going completely around accts now that refuse to allow at least a discussion re Zionism. This is where we separate the men from the boys. I know because I lived in Little Tel Aviv, aka Berkeley CA, where you dare not even bring up the subject or simply never get invited to dinner again. I am a media studies student from the 90’s and from 911 truth so I chose the latter. 🇺🇸

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 July, 12:59
if you know, you know 😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 06:21
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Nana doesnt give a fat rats ass what they way.
I know he is!