Sleep disturbance (insomnia)
Muscle, joint pain
Fatigue
Light headed
Heart palpitations
Sensitivity to light
Tinnitus
Changes to taste, smell, digestive issues πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
09 July, 11:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
None of these symptoms, but just a more than usual sadness for those still asleep around me.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I understand πŸ™ After 16 months of lockdown & covid / vax deception, it's INCREDIBLE that so many are STILL deep state demon MK-Ultra'd zombies. Tragic for them, for all.

But Lightworkers came here for this 🌟🌟🌟 To lift all up out of this demon miasma & back to God's Light & Divine Realms from whence we came & we're doing it!! Do not doubt πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ’›

#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome
12:07 PM - Jul 09, 2021
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
09 July, 12:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank You Kat! 😊
I know I worry about them too much, and I sometimes think of it as a sense of failure. But then I pray and remember I need to accept the things I cannot change, that being other people. Gee, I might have a control issue, eh? πŸ˜‚
You are a special light! πŸ’šπŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 July, 01:01
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
God's timing is perfect for ALL!!! Each will awaken according to his or her frequency & readiness. Even if you managed to somehow lift a demon into Higher LIght, they wouldn't be able to stand it or remain in the Higher Realm.

It's like climbing Mt. Everest without an oxygen tank. Some lungs are acclimatized to the thin air, some aren't.

Some can assimilate higher & higher light at this time, some are not ready yet. All are exactly where they're meant to be.

Do not worry about ANYONE except raising your own vibration which helps all anyway!

God's got this! For each precious God-created soul. Always has, always will πŸ™πŸ˜»πŸŒŸπŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸŒŽπŸŒΉ