Tinnitus
Changes to taste, smell, digestive issues πŸ’›
10:41 AM - Jul 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 July, 08:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
How bout some PAIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 July, 08:17
Thank you for this. I've been so busy the past 2 weeks I haven't checked the Schumann...been soooo off with everything listed. I even took meds because I'm just feeling really gross. Wondered why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 July, 07:28
I’ve been having a lot of the symptoms and especially the last few days I’ve been waking up in the 4 o’clock hour not able to go back to sleep.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 July, 07:34
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Yup! Me 2!! Sleep comes & goes. I don't recognize my sleep patterns anymore! I'm wired, I'm crashed. I'm wide awake, I'm dreamless. All over the place πŸ™πŸ˜Ή

I guess we can expect ANYTHING! No one has ever been HERE before ever in Creation! πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ’›

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 July, 07:28
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Darn I was hoping I could blame my aggressive feelings on something good!

09 July, 07:36
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
This IS good 😹 This is ASCENSION!! πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸŒβœ¨

Everything you don't need anymore is coming up to be released. Bless your aggression & then let it go. You won't need it in Higher Light or EVER again! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸ™βœ¨

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
09 July, 03:15
πŸ€” and I thought it was my menopause lol

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
09 July, 11:44
None of these symptoms, but just a more than usual sadness for those still asleep around me.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

09 July, 12:07
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
I understand πŸ™ After 16 months of lockdown & covid / vax deception, it's INCREDIBLE that so many are STILL deep state demon MK-Ultra'd zombies. Tragic for them, for all.

But Lightworkers came here for this 🌟🌟🌟 To lift all up out of this demon miasma & back to God's Light & Divine Realms from whence we came & we're doing it!! Do not doubt πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ’›

#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 11:18
I have all of these symptoms

09 July, 12:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hooboy!! πŸ™€πŸŒŸ Hang in there! They pass after a while πŸ™πŸ’›

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
09 July, 10:53

09 July, 11:09
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Absolutely gorgeous, Faith!!! So true.
Such BEAUTIFUL music πŸ™πŸŒπŸŒΉπŸŽΌπŸŽ»πŸŒ³πŸŒŸ

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
09 July, 10:52
Thanks Much for this info. Ive been feeling it! nice to have info to go with it!

09 July, 11:11
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
It HAS been intense!
4 me, sleep's gone out the window! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸŒπŸŒŸπŸŒΉ