: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
05 July, 06:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
Sharing this, apricot seeds, cherry seeds & grape seeds prevent and cure cancer. I gave them to my son, he was 3 years old when he got leukemia, he is going turn 27 in October. God is the only way, we need to trust His plan.
10:03 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pachimama in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 04:39
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Awesome story . . . can you provide any more details as my dad had bone marrow failure and died of leukemia . . . I worry now for myself and my kids. You are an awesome mom and GOD is an awesome GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
07 July, 06:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I will be more than happy to help you. Start by going to:

www.apricotsfromgod.com

To purchase the seeds go to:

www.apricotpower.com

I will post information that I got back in 1997 when my son was diagnosed. This will give you information on everything. Also, the book "World Without Cancer" by Edward G. Griffin is a must have.

Lisa Balkwill @Midpiemama
06 July, 10:53
wow! what, did you grind them in a food processor? and how much did you give him!?!?

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 July, 11:52
In response Lisa Balkwill to his Publication
He would eat 7 seeds twice a day with papaya enzymes and vitamic c chewables, both from GNC. He though they were candies =)

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 July, 10:52
The Little Cyanide Cookbook - Delicious Recipes Rich in Vitamin B17 - by June de Spain

‘B17 is the best way to treat cancer is before it occurs. Through good nutrition-not after.’

Worth the investment. Heal yourself naturally by boosting your immune system. Have a healthy day Patriots!!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 July, 11:14
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
thanks i ordered this

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 July, 11:56
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
You can order the bitter apricot seeds from apricotpower.com I make chocolate chip cookies using the grinned seeds, about 1/4 cup substituting some of the pecans.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
06 July, 10:10
A spoonful of baking soda in a small cup of water is also highly effective. Anything alkaline.