: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
05 July, 06:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 July, 10:03
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Sharing this, apricot seeds, cherry seeds & grape seeds prevent and cure cancer. I gave them to my son, he was 3 years old when he got leukemia, he is going turn 27 in October. God is the only way, we need to trust His plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 04:39
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Awesome story . . . can you provide any more details as my dad had bone marrow failure and died of leukemia . . . I worry now for myself and my kids. You are an awesome mom and GOD is an awesome GOD.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
I will be more than happy to help you. Start by going to:

www.apricotsfromgod.com

To purchase the seeds go to:

www.apricotpower.com

I will post information that I got back in 1997 when my son was diagnosed. This will give you information on everything. Also, the book "World Without Cancer" by Edward G. Griffin is a must have.
06:45 PM - Jul 07, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pachimama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lily Morales, click on at the bottom under it