Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 July, 10:03
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
Sharing this, apricot seeds, cherry seeds & grape seeds prevent and cure cancer. I gave them to my son, he was 3 years old when he got leukemia, he is going turn 27 in October. God is the only way, we need to trust His plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Balkwill @Midpiemama
06 July, 10:53
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
wow! what, did you grind them in a food processor? and how much did you give him!?!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 July, 04:39
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
Awesome story . . . can you provide any more details as my dad had bone marrow failure and died of leukemia . . . I worry now for myself and my kids. You are an awesome mom and GOD is an awesome GOD.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 July, 08:51
Incredible & delicious.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 July, 06:09
Love this! TY Zack! Great smoothie info ! 👍 🙏