🀩 So ready for STARLINK
& the END of Mockingbird,
the dark web,
spyware
& deep state demons πŸ™

Thank you & God bless Q-Team & White Hats
Godspeed πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ‘‡πŸŒŸπŸ‘‡πŸŒŸπŸ‘‡πŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 03:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Why are people so excited to be in artificial electromagnetic frequency fields that have the capability to be used to modulate our own bodies' electromagnetic fields in undesirable ways? WE have undeveloped telepathy and bilocation abilities we should be working on, the organic web, in the organic realms. Humans are now breaching from an AI realm and into an organic realm. Choose in your heart which one you want to evolve with during the next 26,000-year cycle. The Kali Yuga age of destruction and darkness ends in 2024/2025. Some will move on to artificially programmed holographic reality matrices and others into organic holographic reality matrices. The difference is in one, you are responsible and accountable to always choose from Christheart and within the Law of One. The other allows for continued polarized exploration and experiences, as there is and only ever has been ONE Spirit. To experience separation and polarity requires an artificial (fake) holographic matrix realm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I hear you. I feel technology/especially healing tech & money/abundance are TRANSITIONAL tools to help us out of the deep state demon matrix.

YES we are Divine infinite beings of Light & can do ANYTHING. I'm celebrating STARLINK cuz it gets rid of the Nazi Mockingbird stuff. Q-Team are DEMOLISHING the demon matrix & I'm all for it.

But I agree with you β€” we are only just beginning to REMEMBER that we are Divine Beings that have been sliced & diced & MK Ultra'd for millennia.

It's ALL coming. With Ascension & New Earth there will be NO MORE yugas/ages for Gaia, no more death/rebirth for Humanity & Animals. We are DONE with measurement & Time which is false anyway.

So for today, STARLINK Trumps Mockingbird! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸ
03:50 PM - Jul 06, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 04:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
What are your considerations and objective thoughts on Starlink being the Skynet AI controller as depicted in the Terminator predictive programming movie? Because Elon is involved I will not trust it and I also have an issue with the timing of this. There are still 3.5 years left to set inescapable nets. A transitional system will not be needed after we are placed in the Organic realm. We will awaken into it as if from out of deep sleep. Let the games begin with this one, navigate wisely from the deep heart center all. Our hearts are a solar star, stargate to all, and the only star link to be sought and developed into multiversal and dimensional use. Do spend time in organic being as much as possible and value it above all else.βœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 July, 05:47
Slaves no more, the Children will be allowed to flourish. There must be love & patience for all. Christ Conscience. Blessings always.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 July, 05:56
I'm not versed in this technology but I have a huge issue with the multitude of satellites over my head without my consent.
The entire planet is covered and no where to go? Not OK.
I am so glad you brought up this conversation. Everyone I mention this to says how nice it is for rural areas to have WIFI, or I am SOL for wanting to out from under the grid.
I don't care if it's good or bad technology. I want a place to get away from it when I want to. I should have the right to decline microwave radiation and light pollution.