Thank you & God bless Q-Team & White Hats
Godspeed πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ‘‡πŸŒŸπŸ‘‡πŸŒŸπŸ‘‡πŸŒŸ
03:25 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
06 July, 06:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Whether it's him or not on the telegram post, it doesn't show the Stalin picture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
01 August, 09:41
In response Jenergetic Patriot to her Publication
who does this look like.... not brian catesπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ήbrian might b right.. deception by the devil himsrlf...could b😒🀨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
06 July, 04:25
It’s a fake telegram channel.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 July, 05:01
In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication
For those who think
the Ezra A. Cohen Telegram channel is fake,
I do not dispute your opinions.
I BELIEVE it is a TRUE account
but I don't know for sure πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I believe it's true because
Q) The Storm Rider is in fact on Telgram
(he just got suspended from Twit.)
Agree, it's hard to know WHO is WHO in Soc. Media
that is for sure.
So I go with my intuition about EVERYBODY
& EVERYTHING.
I hope it's actually Ezra
because I love his vibe so much πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›πŸ¦…πŸ”₯

Telegram
https://t.me/EzraACohen

Twitter
https://twitter.com/EzraAC...

06 July, 04:23
It’s not him, I just checked his twitter feed. He last posted a retweet on July 5.

06 July, 04:17
Which platform was this posted on as there's no verification blue tick, and he's only on twitter? It would be wonderful if it was true, but I find it hard to believe anything these days.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
06 July, 04:12
I don't believe that is Cohen.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 July, 04:04

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 July, 09:24
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

06 July, 09:26
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 03:42
Why are people so excited to be in artificial electromagnetic frequency fields that have the capability to be used to modulate our own bodies' electromagnetic fields in undesirable ways? WE have undeveloped telepathy and bilocation abilities we should be working on, the organic web, in the organic realms. Humans are now breaching from an AI realm and into an organic realm. Choose in your heart which one you want to evolve with during the next 26,000-year cycle. The Kali Yuga age of destruction and darkness ends in 2024/2025. Some will move on to artificially programmed holographic reality matrices and others into organic holographic reality matrices. The difference is in one, you are responsible and accountable to always choose from Christheart and within the Law of One. The other allows for continued polarized exploration and experiences, as there is and only ever has been ONE Spirit. To experience separation and polarity requires an artificial (fake) holographic matrix realm.

06 July, 03:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I hear you. I feel technology/especially healing tech & money/abundance are TRANSITIONAL tools to help us out of the deep state demon matrix.

YES we are Divine infinite beings of Light & can do ANYTHING. I'm celebrating STARLINK cuz it gets rid of the Nazi Mockingbird stuff. Q-Team are DEMOLISHING the demon matrix & I'm all for it.

But I agree with you β€” we are only just beginning to REMEMBER that we are Divine Beings that have been sliced & diced & MK Ultra'd for millennia.

It's ALL coming. With Ascension & New Earth there will be NO MORE yugas/ages for Gaia, no more death/rebirth for Humanity & Animals. We are DONE with measurement & Time which is false anyway.

So for today, STARLINK Trumps Mockingbird! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸ

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 July, 03:38
I hear he's Ultra-Badass πŸ‘ 😎

06 July, 03:40
In response white light to his Publication
Dunno who he is, just love his vibe & as you know, my beautiful friend, it's ALL about the Divine vibe!! Frequency! Intuition! Heart!! Resonance πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸπŸ”₯🌞🌟🌹

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
06 July, 03:37
Right there with you! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒβ€οΈπŸ€ž
God Bless Our World. βœοΈπŸ’š

06 July, 03:42
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Unceasingly!! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸŒŽπŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸŒŸ

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 July, 03:29
I don't think he's on Telegram. This is from his Twitter.

06 July, 03:31
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
https://t.me/EzraACohen πŸ‘πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

06 July, 03:28
One sharp young man, Ezra the patriot.

06 July, 03:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agree πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love him to bits!! πŸ™πŸŒŸ