Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Imagine getting ready to go grocery shopping and thinking, Iā€™m going to wear this flag as a cape.
02:09 PM - Jul 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 July, 11:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
LOL! Love it! Warrior kinda shit!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 July, 08:46
It is the Lioness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 July, 08:46

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
06 July, 11:41
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
POS Fake Actor

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
06 July, 08:44
I would wear that!
šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 July, 04:08
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 July, 03:25
the balls on this chick!

06 July, 03:01
I posted the biggest breaking news over the last 2 days and a pic goes viral === Graphine Oxide is in the Vaccines -- It`s Confirmed Genocide

Get this Viral and End the Nightmare

https://ncrenegade.com/bre...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 July, 08:50

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 July, 09:05

06 July, 03:01
I posted the biggest breaking news over the last 2 days and a pic goes viral === Graphine Oxide is in the Vaccines -- It`s Confirmed Genocide

Get this Viral and End the Nightmare

https://ncrenegade.com/bre...

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
06 July, 02:33
She would get a BIG high five from me!!! What could the snowflakes actually say as a rebutle that would have any impact? Love it!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
06 July, 02:28
Love it!!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
06 July, 02:19
Oh my goodness!!! Love that Boldness!!