Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 July, 08:47
HELP! I am one of the unlucky that deals with many people who have been vacced.
The pressure to do it too is over the top. I have not had much work or income in near two years. I was recently offered a big contract for an 8 man crew I have worked with for decades. They are all vacced and are threatening to cancel the contract if I do not
get it. This is coming down to the wire. I would like to ask this hivemind at annonup for help. I am desperate to get back to work. The first question, are there Dr's giving vacces that are safe? Maybe a Hydoxychloroquin or Ivermectin injection could get me a paper?
Any advice would be appreciated. #help #adviceaboutjab #vaccines #mRNA #dontgetvaxxed #Mercury #alluinum #Plandemic #eugenics #nodivision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
05 July, 11:32
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I just watched the Stew Peters interview with Dr Jane Ruby. The injections contain graphene oxide - lots of it. It is a deadly toxin! Bottom line - these are experimental jabs. It is ILLEGAL to compel or coerce someone to take an experimental (not FDA approved) drug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
06 July, 09:31
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
There is no safe injection for covid. The subject is so deep, it will be hard for you to explain to those who have "drunk the kool-aid." I understand how conflicted you must feel. I guess really the bottom line for you is, is a job worth your life? As mentioned before, permanent injury and/or death are not only possible, at this point they are undeniable. I'm not an expert, but like many others, I have spent ~ 800 hours listening to podcasts, watching videos, and reading articles. If you haven't yet delved into the research, check out BardsFM (Scott Kesterson, Bards of War); drtenpenny.com; drleemerritt.com; and Stew Peters @ redvoicemedia.com. Also childrenshealthdefense.com. I have had to resolve this issue myself, and decided if my employer tries to make it mandatory, they will have to fire me. It has ultimately brought me to a point where I am completely reliant on God to lead and provide. I think that's where He wants us.