Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
HELP! I am one of the unlucky that deals with many people who have been vacced.
The pressure to do it too is over the top. I have not had much work or income in near two years. I was recently offered a big contract for an 8 man crew I have worked with for decades. They are all vacced and are threatening to cancel the contract if I do not
get it. This is coming down to the wire. I would like to ask this hivemind at annonup for help. I am desperate to get back to work. The first question, are there Dr's giving vacces that are safe? Maybe a Hydoxychloroquin or Ivermectin injection could get me a paper?
Any advice would be appreciated. #help #adviceaboutjab #vaccines #mRNA #dontgetvaxxed #Mercury #alluinum #Plandemic #eugenics #nodivision
08:47 PM - Jul 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Cathy Harris @artemisrunner
05 July, 11:32
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I just watched the Stew Peters interview with Dr Jane Ruby. The injections contain graphene oxide - lots of it. It is a deadly toxin! Bottom line - these are experimental jabs. It is ILLEGAL to compel or coerce someone to take an experimental (not FDA approved) drug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 12:17
In response Cathy Harris to her Publication
but is there an option?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 July, 10:33
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
My advice is to pray about it first. Next ask yourself this question: Is any job worth playing Russian Roulette with your life and your health? If the expectation of the employer is everyone must be vaxxed, then perhaps this employer is not someone you would want to work for. What would the next requirement be? You might be forced to get a booster? Forced to do something else you would not agree with? What happens if you get the vax and are permanently disabled or have on-going health issues or die? The vax companies have NO LIABILITY for a reason. Read Proverbs 3: 5-8. 😇

05 July, 10:56
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
and yes, praying a lot. I know God will guide me. I hope guidance comes from some here who can relate. Maybe a special Dr that will squirt it in the sink and sign my papers?

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts