David Mulloy @singindavey
04 July, 12:01
This is gonna be the first thing I post to Facebook When I Get out of "Facebook Jail" on July 25th!!
Not leaving the "FB Battlefield" unless They Ban Me Permanently!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
just so you are in the know once you reach the battleground again, facistbook is now going through all your posts finding what they deem offensive to them. This past weekend, they brought the fight to me again which today the gloves came off again. im in facistjail over a post about BACON.... they went back 3 years to find an old post to complain about.
08:35 PM - Jul 05, 2021
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply
W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
05 July, 08:38
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
06 July, 10:45
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Agree 100%!!
Last time they Gave me a Month, They got Me on something I said about Mike Obama, three Years ago!! I'm doing Good if I last Two Days!! I just Hope to Find Something to Really Burn MZ'z Ass!